POOL PARTY ESSENTIALS & MESSY BEACHY HAIR HACKS
Pool Parties use to stress me out. Because I always made such a big deal about them. Like I gotta get it perfect. Everything from the food to the flowers. But then one afternoon after cleaning up the house after friends had left, I realized this. If there's a pool and some snacks and alcohol, you're golden. Nobody cares that much. Really. And if they bring their kiddos, they really don't care. They care if you have cocktails.
Here's a quick and short checklist of what we've got going on over here for a pool party.
1. Tito's Vodka, well that's number one.
2. Limes and soda water, because gimlets.
3. If you wanna get fancy, Rośe. And beer. Any beer. Super classy.
4. If you wanna get crazy, swap Titos for Patron.
5. Chips and salsa. You're basically winning if you have this, if you don't, bye felicia.
6. Watermelon. It's cheap and it feeds alot. It's also delicious.
7. If there's kiddos, juice boxes, goldfish and string cheese. Walmart daily special.
8. Solo cups for drinks. NO GLASS EVER. DRAINING A POOL WILL COST YOU EVERYTHING.
Of course you can get pizza delivered if everyone gets hungry and you'll make dance them dance with joy, but any stress is unnecessary. Also cleaning your house before is a bonus. Plus it burns calories.
Shop my favorite picks for the pool party vibe below
Hot mess hair is also part of my summer shtick. I don't have time. I just don't.
Here's a few products that are making my hair beach wavy and hot mess cute. So far it's working and nobody has uttered a word. I usually wash, spray either sea salt spray or the blow dry primer hair assistant and a tiny bit of oil and toss. And Air dry. If it's dirty, dry shampoo. Always. See below.
SHOP HAIR PRODUCTS BELOW
Ok, we missing anything? Who's coming over?