HOME IS WHERE THE WIFI IS
Home is where the wifi is. Right? Or the good linens.
Considering we have guests often, (which makes me all kinds of happy considering I have no family here), and the holidays are upon us (4 months till Christmas, yep), I've partnered with Macy's to cozy up the guest room and I've got all the details here. And lucky for you, it's all on major sale.
I'm not one to fuss. I like my rooms cozy, clean and chic. It's pretty much that simple. Like a nice hotel. Minus the weird carpet. No carpet here. Just a cozy guest suite with lots of attention to simple clean detail. And it all starts with linens. Where you sleep is where you feel at home and my hope is whoever is visiting, feels right at home. Also, my coffee is hot, and the wine fridge is stocked.
1. Mattress cover/pad - The comfort level starts here (of course after the mattress). I like mine semi plush, waterproof (because kids) and 100% cotton.
2. High quality cotton sheets - These supima cotton sheets are perfect. Breathable, super soft and luxe. The price point is great especially at this labor day sale. I have these on my kids beds too.
3. Down comforter - I like a light to medium weight that we can use year round. This brand has never let me down and with this price, it cannot be beat.
5. Pillows - I gasped when I first saw the price of this pillow. I was thirty. I was ready for a good pillow. Sleep is important and therefore, so is this pillow. The good news is the price has dropped on this sale and it's a crazy steal. I like my pillow medium to firm support just fyi.
6. Throw pillows - Suprise, Macy's has some legit cute throw pillows. And these were $80 and now with the sale I think I got them for under $24 a piece. 20 x 20. THAT. IS. THE. STEAL. OF. THE. YEAR.
7. Bath towels - My favorite thing about hotels is plush white towels. It's a thing. I'm obsessed. I want them for my guests too. And this line is perfect and the sale price is so good. Also, if you have guests that dye their hair, they have a dark grey color that is a perfect option for those guests to use, instead of the white.
Hosting family and friends at my home is my favorite. And perhaps sprucing up my guest room will send epic vibes to friends and family coast to coast to book tickets and come drink all the coffee with me. And all the wine too. And perhaps by the time they come, I will have hung art. Because 5 minutes before these photos were taken, the art took a fall onto the floor, because twins. Happy Saturday friends!
SHOP THE GUEST ROOM POST
Thank you Macy's for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own.